Leading Stock Broking Company in India
Years of Experiences
From preparing for retirement to scaling up your financial revenues, we have been constantly bringing innovation and expertise to our partnership with a wide range of clients seeking forward-looking solutions to maximize profit.
What We Offer
Why Choose Us
We believe in creating distinction! We prefer serving our clients with the right facilities that they expect from our expert desk!
ABOUT KEDIA CAPITAL
Incorporated in 2004, Kedia Capital has been the brainchild of Mr. Vijay Kedia, who has more than 25 years of experience in Capital Markets and is the Founder and Managing Director for the Group. Today, Kedia Capital is one of the leading stock broking company in India, offering financial products and services. We also received our SEBI Registered Research Analyst License for Kedia Advisory vertical in 2008 besides being the 1st Unified Licensed Stock Broking company in India
Our Management Team
Mr. Vijay Kedia comes armed with over two decades of expertise in the financial market.
He is a commerce graduate from Mumbai University and has over 15 years of rich experience in the Commodity Markets.
Aakash is a Management Graduate with over 15 years of work experience across BFSI.
Being a very affectionate person with the zeal of learning the nub of financial world.
What Clients Say
Thanks to Kedia Capital, I could invest in a range of asset classes, including stocks & mutual funds, effortlessly. Also, the Research Advisory Team which has helped me better understand the market nuances, and today I am more confident in making my own investment decisions.
I am glad that I chose to open an account with kedia Capital, and my experience has been fabulous. An intuitive interface coupled with high-speed trading platforms has elevated my trading experience. I am an active intraday trader, and thanks to Kedia Capital, I have made meaningful gains over the years.
I never knew that building your own trading platform was so easy. Thanks to K Trade API, my trading journey is now at a whole new level. I used the TradeTron APIs to back-test my trading strategy and on finding favourable results, I was able to replicate the success in live markets.
Physical copies of Science Fiction arrive October 18th, Billboard reports. Science Fiction’s launch technique doubtless will not lead to an extended reign
Modern cryptography is the scientific examine of problems referring to distributed computations that can be attacked. Technologies studied in modern cryptography embody
If this occurs, valuable therapies may by no means be utilized in patient care. Not only will the patients suffer however the
There are numerous benefits of using a info room for your M&A deal. If you’re advertising a company or perhaps purchasing a
There are several options when choosing a great antivirus intended for windows. Among the best is Microsoft Defense, which comes standard with
Kedia Capital Services Private Limited (formerly known as Kedia Commodities Comtrade Private Limited), Registered Office: Office No 1,2,3,4, Flower Valley, Khadakpada Chowk, Kalyan West ( 421301 ) Tel: +91- 8069159999, Email: email@example.com Website: www.kediacapital.com CIN: U65923MH2012PTC227863, GST ( Maharashtra ) – 27AAECK6735H1ZC, PAN No – AAECK6735H SEBI Registration Number: INZ000042238 CDSL Depository Participant Registration Number – INDP 394-2018 Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE Member ID: 6713) National Stock Exchange ( NSE Member ID:90136) Multi Commodity Exchange ( MCX Member ID: 16435) National Commodity and Derivative Exchange ( NCDEX Member ID: 01007) Indian Commodity Exchange ( ICEX Member ID : 2025 ) Indian Commodity Exchange ( ICEX Member ID : 2025 ) AMFI Registration No.: ARN– 119619, SEBI RIA No.: INA000015525, Compliance officer: Mr. Ajay Kedia, Tel: +91 8069159999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investments in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. We collect, retain, and use your contact information for legitimate business purposes only, to contact you and to provide you information & latest updates regarding our products & services.<br>
We do not sell or rent your contact information to third parties. Please note that by submitting the above mentioned details, you are authorizing us to Call/SMS you even though you may be registered under DND. We shall Call/SMS you for a period of 12 months.
- Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your Trading/Demat Account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers/Depository Participant. Receive alerts/information of your transaction/all debit and other important transactions in your Trading/ Demat Account directly from Exchange/CDSL at the end of the day. Issued in the interest of investors.”
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.”
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account.”
- We understand that certain investment advisors may be approaching members of the public including our clients, representing that they are our partners, or representing that their investment advice is based on our research. Please note that we have not engaged any third parties to render any investment advisory services on our behalf. We do not share our research reports or our clients’ personal or financial data with any third parties and have not authorized any such person to represent us in any manner. Persons making investments on the basis of such advice may lose all or a part of their investments along with the fee paid to such unscrupulous persons. Please be cautious about any phone call that you may receive from persons representing to be such investment advisors, or a part of research firm offering advice on securities. Please do not share your personal or financial information with any person without proper verification. Always trade through a registered broker.”. We request Investors to read carefully Risk Disclosure Document before Investing into any securities.
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 01, 2020.
- Update your email id and mobile number with your stock broker / depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Check your securities / MF / bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
- Issued in public interest by Kedia Capital Services Private Limited, having its Registered Office: Office No 1,2,3,4, Flower Valley, Khadakpada Chowk, Kalyan West ( 421301 ) Tel: +91 8069159999, Email – email@example.com, Website – www.kediacapital.com
- Filing complaints on SCORES – Easy & quick -> Register on SCORES portal -> Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: -> Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
Benefits -> Effective communication -> Speedy redressal of the grievances